nb&a rehab offers comprehensive and supported rehabilitation services through all phases of job seeking.
Our experienced and accredited consultants specialise in the provision of job seeking services and provide support to individuals through the initial advisement of redundancy or job termination and continue through all phases of employment transition to securing a new job. Ongoing monitoring is available to ensure durability.
Our consultants empower the individual to identify job vacancies through a variety of methods including online searches, responding to advertised job vacancies, initiating telephone contact and scheduling face-to face meetings with potential employers.
Conducted by an allied health professional, this comprehensive vocational assessment incorporates psychological, ability and vocational interest perspectives to analyse an individual’s skills and experiences, and to identify and recommend vocational goals.
Our employment transition services include:
- Prompt identification of barriers
- Vocational planning
- Vocational assessment
- Suitable employment assessments
- Transferable skills analysis
- Job matching
- Labour market research
- Resumé and application letter development
- Job canvassing and employment placement
- On site job assessments
- Identifying relevant and cost effective training options and submissions
- Interview preparation and coaching
- Motivation and goal setting
- Vocational rehabilitation support
For further information about our Employment Transition services please contact us via email using the link below, or telephone 08 8352 6344.